rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BC high school students target strip club for 'social justice' class project

BC high school students target strip club for 'social justice' class project

To paraphrase that Ryan dude: "as a man so concerned about the equality/empowerment/whatever of women I believe we should prevent them from working certain jobs because they are so destroyed by us men they can't make their own decisions"

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

While stories like this make me want to tap out and go to places with more feminine women I do realize the benefits of 99% of the population having a vagina. Guys with good game (as long as they can work around the state of things) have their pick of any woman. The only dudes approaching are crackheads, ed hardy bros or other guys with bad game. The women here are slim, theres a huge asian population and interracial couples are all over the place. This leads to fine ass mixed race honeys (Van might be a future poosy paradise with all these half asian women), no stigma against dating outside your race (well its rare to see Persians or Indians in interracial couples). Sure the social climate makes for shitty night game, but damn with the right moves day game is easy. No matter how a woman is raised she can't deny her instincts, she can't shy away from what makes her pussy wet. Be like water and you shall succeed.

Messages In This Thread