rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Under-21 girls and date/logistic ideas

Under-21 girls and date/logistic ideas

I'm 28. The last time I fucked an under-21 year old was when I was also under-21. I'm setting up a date with a 20 year old right now.

With the drinking age at 21, what are some strategies you've used to go on (night time) dates with these girls? The entire bar scene is off-limits where I live as it's a college town and they are strict - I still get carded and I've got visible grey hair. One idea I have is to go to a pool hall nearby that doesn't card for entry, only to buy drinks.

I ask because my usual strategy is a bar-date near my place and bounce back to it after - but there's nothing much going on in my immediate area besides bars.

House parties are off-limits as the ones I know about are limited to my social-circle, which includes quite a few female friends who would cock-block me for bringing around a 20 year old and definitely give me shit later about it.

Messages In This Thread