rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm or Amsterdam? Looking for European blondes who speak English

Stockholm or Amsterdam? Looking for European blondes who speak English

now that i am living, working, and traveling around europe, i am loving life. i've taken trips to warsaw, paris and berlin, and the RVF travel section has been a huge help. my next trip will be in late february or late march, and apart from researching cities in general, i am also honing in on what is "my type" of girl, or rather, what type of girl likes me.

this is what i have so far. girls who are:

1. european
2. blonde
3. artistic and intelligent
4. speak english

like i've written before, latin american girls don't like me as much, cause i am a latin american "traitor gringo" or whatever. north american girls, asian girls, and african girls, no thanks. i love european girls. i actually prefer dark haired girls (DHBs), but blondes seem to prefer me. and i do best with girls who speak good english, because that is how i am best able to flirt and tease and connect with them. i've hit warsaw, paris, and berlin. what's next? well the truth is that i like stylish cities. i don't like going to second tier, tacky cities filled with unstylish people. i don't like them and they don't like me.

so i am thinking of:

1. prague
2. vienna
3. stockholm
4. amsterdam
5. london

and from this list, it really seems to be a choice between stockholm and amsterdam. two cool cities with art, culture, design, style, and with smart, interesting blond girls who fit my type and who are interested in "exotic", foreign, artistic men. so there you go. i am already doing a lot of research here on RVF to compare the two cities, and will be summarizing and posting my findings here. of course, all input and advice is appreciated.

and if i missed a european city that has smart, stylish blond girls who speak english, let me know!

thanks in advice,
R

Messages In This Thread