rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

PS, I still can't get over how hung up the cunty commenters are on this guy calling himself unique. Did I miss something? Does not Every Single Fucking American Girl say the same thing? And get applauded for it? I'm usually not surprised by hater comments, but this one has me [Image: huh.gif].

Basil, you are fired up today. That is DC brother. I've been here 6 months and it is reality. In Florida, you could talk to a girl and if you have a steady income and health insurance you are ahead of the pack. In DC, you can travel the world, speak 3 languages, have a PHD, run marathons etc..and the reaction is "oh, you are just like every other guy here"

Trying to impress DC people with travel, education etc...is like trying to impress girls on South beach with money. You better have something else to make you "unique".

You hit the nail on the head with your earlier comment :

Quote: (01-01-2013 01:32 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

With American women, if you answer all their questions straight, you're boring. If you don't tease her and make fun of her, it's very easy to get in the friend zone. A cornerstone of my game is ignoring or mis-answering at least half their questions, which makes them, combined with good style, think I'm 'mysterious.' I try to never answer quickly and obediently.

Messages In This Thread