rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Quote: (01-01-2013 02:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

We put the two of them in touch. He e-mailed Kulsum some music he thought she might like, but neither has pursued a second date.

...and so it ends right there.

My takeaway from this is just how high the bar has been set these days in order to qualify for a second date. There were no real FUBAR moments. They had a lot in common, seemingly enjoyed each other's company, they kissed. By any standard, it was a successful date that merited a second. In my parent's or grandparent's generation, this exact same date would've ended in a marriage. It's no wonder so many women end up spinsters these days. If their panties aren't soaked within 2 hours it's "next". I'm amazed by women's ability to just walk away from a completely normal, decent and accomplished guy for absolutely no good reason. Can't wait to see what she's doing at 35.

I knew a girl, super religious, would not even shake hands with a man until they were married. She got married, and said of her husband that she wasn't very interested after the first date, but agreed to a second after being goaded by friends or family, changed her mind, and eventually married him.

Courtship MUST have immediate attraction nowadays, because girls are not taking a vow of fidelity to you after meeting you once. They'll say 'we only had one/two/five dates, that doesn't mean we're exclusive and I can't make out with the next cute guy that comes along." Anything short of sex, and she will still be very much on the market.

Messages In This Thread