rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

Anyone hip to the Japanese clothing brand Uniqlo?

From what I understand they only have a few flagship stores, the two of which in the U.S. are in SF and NYC. I hit the SF store and was pretty impressed with the store and the clothes, they have some very good deals on high quality clothes. For guys in the SF bay, or the NYC metro area looking to upgrade their wardrobe on the cheap, this should be one of your first stops.

They are especially known for their denim and chinos, and offer in-house tailoring done for free within a couple hours of purchase. Unfortunately when I was there it was still mobbed from post-Xmas sale shoppers, and the tailoring was to take 4-5 hours which I didn't feel like dealing with.

But, I got a dope pair of jeans for $50 that are just as nice as the 7 for Mankind and Joes jeans that were selling for $160-180 at Nordstrom. I bought a $180 pair of Diesal jeans from Nordstrom that are mad fly, but I could have bought 3 pairs of these Uniqlo jeans for less than that.

Fortunately, I saved some money and skipped the Lacoste store, I was planning on getting a couple polo shirts, but ended up getting them from Uniqlo for $20 a piece instead of the $60 they would have been on sale at Lacoste. The quality is extremely high, especially considering the price, those Uniqlo polos are just as nice or nicer than the Lacoste, only difference is they don't have the little alligator on them.

Roosh would have a field day in there, they have some really nice v-neck tees, in a multitude of different colors for only 5 bucks a piece! For guys outside of the SF and NYC area you can order their stuff online, from what I tried on their jean sizes run a little smaller than normal US brands, but their shirts and outerwear are the same.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/mens-clothing

Messages In This Thread