rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official fiscal cliff prediction thread

Official fiscal cliff prediction thread

Quote: (12-29-2012 08:18 PM)painter Wrote:  

What I love is all the talk about rich people paying their fair share and protecting the middle class. Fair would be everyone pays the same percentage and if you make ten times more than someone else you pay ten times more tax.

The real hypocrisy is nobody is talking about poor people, it's all the rich and the middle class. They're basically saying "We're going to make the president of the company pay more so the vice president doesn't have to pay as much."

And they just fucking flat out refuse to reduce the fucking spending, democrats and republicans. And while we go over this fiscal cliff, a trillion dollars in new taxes 3 days from now guess what? Everyone in the federal government just got a goddamn raise.

One of my favorite lines from The Outlaw Josey Wales: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Those poor people probably wouldn't be alive without the middle class and rich people. Or if they still were they would be third world poor not third world rich.

They pay for all those single mothers to breed. You actually get more money as a single mother for each kid you pump out.

Messages In This Thread