rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If prostitution were legal..

If prostitution were legal..

Quote: (12-29-2012 06:13 AM)ghostdog Wrote:  

I used to think that I wasn't paying for pussy with normal hookups. Then I realized it was just my ego rationalizing.

You pay, whether it's with with money, work or time.

Pretty sure that's a [Image: troll.gif] but this forum is about helping each other so, just incase...

Then maybe you're doing the wrong things or looking at it the wrong way.
Example:

- We meet at x station because it is convenient for me

- We go to x place for a drink because I like it

-I ensure that she gets the first round of 2 (that's 2 drinks I would have bought for myself anyway... plus if she fails my screening before the 2nd round then i can leave without a care)

- Venue change: if I'm hungry I say where we go eat (would have had to have eaten at some point). Again we go Dutch.

- 2nd bar we go to because i know it and they make a really good [my favorite drink].
We're chatting and having multiple drinks.
By now we've established a payment pattern and if any hint of resistance to it popped up it would have been quickly checked with a well placed piece of "hmm you struck me as more of an independent kinda grrrrrrrrrrl" rhetoric delivered in a mildly bemused yet judgmental tone.

- All of this while strategically inching back to my place.

This is an entertaining evening for me. Paying exactly what I would have paid to do exactly what I would have wanted to do it were just me. She just happens to be entertaining company that is easy on the eyes.

Messages In This Thread