rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE Definitive Sao Paulo Data Sheet!

THE Definitive Sao Paulo Data Sheet!

Quote: (05-24-2013 11:28 AM)BTman Wrote:  

Does anyone have any recommendations for Saturday nights. Im only here for 1 night and speak no Portugese.

Love Story, rua Araujo (corner with Ipiranga). The best after-hours club on the planet in mankind history, bar none. Good music, wild atmosphere, many good-looking white-skinned meninas and no gringos. It's initially a place full of semi-pros and pros (who go to party there after their clubs closure), but there is also in fact many "normal" party girls. About the pros, if they can make an extra buck, fine. If not, they will drink and dance and relax. It can also happen that a semi-pro forget her goal to party with you and then fuck you for free (it happened with me many many times and sometimes I even finished with two girls in my bed). The club is so crowded, you must walk holding hands or you WILL lose your girl, and maybe never find her again. Going to the toilets (unisex) is an experience as well. It's a total morgue till 2/3 am, and then it rocks untill 6/7 am, and later on weekends. A wild wild place, not for the faint of heart.

Take a table in the VIP area facing the dance floor. Pure bliss, highly recommended and highly rewarding. You can ask at the door for Raoul, the gerente (manager), and negociate with him a bottle ....it can go from 280 RS to 320 RS depending of your skills in portuguese and if you look like a gullible gringo or not. I have his mobile phone number and you can also call him if you want to make a reservation -drop me a PM if needed. It can happen that sometimes, at the table next to yours, there is a celebrity - I met once Ronaldinho there, with whom I meshed well and got drunk (he played at the PSG during four years). Table service is awesome (as usual in SP), so don't forget to largely tip your waiter.

Messages In This Thread