rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

Maybe I've simply gamed too many unattainable 18 y/o Cordobesas, but this is a post I've wanted to make for a little while now.

In the spirit of Roosh's recent quasi-disillusionment with game, I want to throw up some ideas that seem to go largely unspoken on this forum and the game community in general. The almighty notch is not all that there is unless girls are just a competitive "game" for you. If that's all you're about, fine, more power to you I'm not a hater. I understand there are dudes like this but, seriously, what's the real point fellas? There are also guys out there that get bored very easily and like to move on. I wonder if the difference is the quality of girls you're meeting?

Why having great girlfriends >= PUA lifestyle

Looking back, my most satisfying memories with women have been with the awesome girlfriends that I've had. I've had years where I only got 1-2 notches that were far more satisfying in terms of girls than years where I got several. Here are some of the benefits I think to choosing this type of end game.

1. You get way more sex.

If you're not getting laid at least every week, you're either married, single, or there's something wrong with you or the girl.

2. The sex becomes more satisfying over time.

For me, this trend lasts 6 months or so. I dont think it can last forever and when you know it's going downhill it's time to end the relationship. Most girls I've banged are virtually clueless in bed at the beginning, but they always learn if you teach them. For example, most girls dont know hot to give good head to completion without it turning into a handjob. Do yourself and the world a service and teach them! You can never get a girl to do exactly what you want in bed without investing some time in them.

3. You don't have to be "on" all the time.

If some gel isn't in your hair one day, don't fret. If you're feeling depressed another day, just watch a movie with her instead of going out. You will still get laid. Maybe you can put some of that extra time/energy into that film project in the back of your closet...

4. It's healthier.

You are under less stress, you drink less, the intimacy is psychologically beneficial, plus at the end of the day you still have some respect for women as unique human beings.

5. All the things you already know about from watching Hollywood movies.

You aren't lonely if you dont want to be; you learn more about yourself; you can spend your money in a more meaningful way; she might be able to teach you something; yadda yadda yadda.

Messages In This Thread