rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

Mo' from the horses' mouths. All there in black and white for all of us to read.

///////////////////

"In fact, 66 percent of (married women) would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse."

"I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary, and so the great sex was the best because the sex was the relationship,” she adds. “We didn’t have to invest in anything else."

"A 36-year-old marketing executive from Chelsea we’ll call Abby says that “what makes sex incredible, or places it into the range of ‘best sex’, is an element of danger. There’s an element of disobedience . . . that elicits a feeling of carnal desperation. [That feeling is often provoked by] the guy who you shouldn’t be with versus the one that you marry."

Sex therapist Sari Cooper says many women come to her troubled that their husbands aren’t ideal sexual partners.

"Your best sexual relationship has likely been with the person who was most unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate,” Cooper says. “That’s like riding a roller coaster. That’s passion. But if you have a family, riding a roller coaster isn’t that great for kids."

"As we grow up, hot and sweaty takes a back seat to kind and sweet.

"I used to swear that I’d take the best sex over the love stuff any day, but recently I’ve realized that phenomenal sex will never hold a candle to real love and a healthy relationship,” Chatel says. “I fear I may have matured."

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/da...YtcaiH8y4I

///////////////////

Main points translation:

"unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate" = alpha.

"I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary = I knew my alpha would never commit to the state of chump-dom.

"the guy who you shouldn’t be with" = WE are well aware that WE are sluts

"versus the one that you marry." = but there are always betas to settle with.

"roller coaster" = cock carousel

"kind and sweet" = provider and betaherb.

"I used to swear that I’d take the best sex over the love stuff any day, = when I was young and hot I used to do mean dick and had no time for beta orbiters,

but recently I’ve realized that phenomenal sex will never hold a candle to real love and a healthy relationship,” = but as I've aged I’ve realized that I needed to start spinning,

"I fear I may have matured" = as I fear I am too old for alphas now.

Messages In This Thread