rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Cigarette Thread

The Cigarette Thread

I know more than a few players here are cigarette smokers. For the smoking players, what brand do you usually smoke?

My main cigarette for the last few years has been Camel Crush. I like the menthol flavor better than a regular menthol cigarette. I also wrote on here some time ago that Camel Crush cigarettes are great for players because you have the menthol or non-menthol option.

The girl you want to fuck likes non-menthol cigarettes? Great. The girl you want to fuck likes menthol cigarettes? Awesome, you've got that option, too.

Shout out to thegmanifesto for this G-approved double cigarette lighting move:

Another observation - clove cigarettes ('Djarum Black' for example) seem to be quite popular among the 18-30 crowd. A particular forum member I've met carries a pack of Djarum clove cigarettes because of this.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread