rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Quote: (12-16-2012 11:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Years, and years, and years of this bullshit for them, every day, combined with the drugs they are being fed, and finally, divorced from any fatherly contact (whom I am sure he had a rocky relationship with) sent Adam Lanza over the edge.

I am really up on autism. My family and I have been dealing with the autism kid at my nephews school for quite a while now. We got lawyers involved for god sake.

The situation you described above is exactly what the Autism people say could NEVER happen. The way we are always told is that "the edge" these Autism kids get to is further repression and separation. They're gonna go deeper into their little world and NEVER do anything to lash out.

Our family all see the little autism kid as someone who will snap at any minute. We all got military training, and you can just see it in this little guys face.

This kid, in our case, is a hitter. When my little nephew finally hit him back, the bullying rule book got thrown at him. Now, because the Autism kid has a disability, the bullying rules don't apply to him. I hate to use this Adam Lanza situation to anyone's advantage but we are gonna talk to the lawyers tomorrow morning to figure out how to tell the school "I told you so" in a professional way.

Regarding the original post's question "is this the mother's fault" the answer is absolutely YES. The father's too, but not so much.

Have any of you hung around Autism PARENTS???? They are worse then the kids. You will never see a bigger group of loud mouth bitches that want to blame everything under the sun other than themselves for the fact that their kid is fucked up.

Google Jenny McCarthy and her crusade against Autism. These bitches call themselves "Warrior Moms" and really try hard to prove it. The thing is Jenny and the Warrior moms bullshit was proven completely wrong so now they've moved on to other shit.

After this you get the fathers, who if around at all are always the 100% biggest pussies you will ever see. It's clear that warrior mom wears the pants in the family.

For a long time Jenny and the Autism people said that mercury in vaccinations was the end-all answer to the Autism epidemic. It fucked with my fising industry a little too. That theory was shot down. Now they are on to arsenic in flooring, bath tub caulk, and a host of other shit.

These warrior moms will go so far to prove this shit like they did mercury it will drive you crazy. The one cause of Autism they all really doubt is the one thing that has a little science to back it up. This is the CONNECTION BETWEEN AUTISM AND MOTHERHOOD OBESITY!! These bitches just don't believe that one.

I did some official research one night and went to the meeting of Autism parents hosted by the State Of Hawaii Department of Education for elementary aged kids on Oahu. There were about 50 kids and at least one parent with each one there. Here are some interesting things I observed:

1) Most of the Autism kids are boys.

2) All of the Autism kids are white. I'm not being racial, but this is a state with only a 20 to 25 percent population of whitefolks, all of whom I love.

3) When I told my nephew, who was as freaked out as I was by all these weird kids running around, to sit still and listen to the people talking, about 4 "Warrior Moms" turned around and looked at me funny. You aren't supposed to necessarily give Autism kids direct commands.

4) Not only could I have bought and sold every single father there, which was about 15, I could have beat the tar out of every one of them too.

5) Autism people, both kids and parents, wear Crocs.

6) Autism kids all have obscure and pussy names like Dilbert, Timmy or Strider.

7) The average Warrior Mom could stand to lose about 30-100 pounds.

I have a theory about what causes Autism based on this research that I think is just as good as some of the other ones I've read, but would like to hear what some of you smart dudes think.

I'm also interested in hearing what more of you think about how Autism relates to this Adam Lanza school shooter, especially you Samseau since you deal with these fuckers.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread