rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Quote: (12-16-2012 11:59 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

This is an interesting observation, but U.S. law under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act mandates that all children, including so-called special needs kids, be given a least restrictive environment which translated into English means that autistic boys like Lanza should preferably be educated in schools with normal kids.

What are your thoughts on this law? My sense is that U.S. legislation and court decisions regarding kids with disabilities and mental disorders is so distorted by egalitarian dogmas that it hurts both the children it's supposed to benefit along with the regular student body.

Agree 100%. Modern educational psychology today comes from two sources: Freud and Dewey.

Freud pushed so many bullshit ideas, the worst of which was that our subconscious was "repressing" our conscious minds from their true desires, which meant that "non-psychologists" know less than psychologists about their own nature.

Dewey believed that people could ONLY be educated in a group setting, of which was more important than the actually lessons being taught. The idea was that socialization was a good in itself, and brought about "group" or "community" feeling, and was the only way in which individuals could be educated to maximally contribute to society writ large.

Both of these thinkers have destroyed far too many lives... I put them in the annals of history alongside Marx and Nietzsche as causing untold misery.

Psychology today is a dogmatic religion with absolutely zero scientific basis for their beliefs, and anyone who questions the status quo is viciously silenced, Lysenko style.

The simplest explanation as to why America is decline is because our education system sucks.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread