rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Is Adam Lanza's mother to blame?

Quote: (12-16-2012 11:16 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

There's a 99% chance this wouldn't have happened if his parents didn't divorce 3 years ago...

He was also autistic. Does anyone here know what autistic kids are like? I work with these kids sometimes, and I get to study them.

Basically, autistic children are extremely logically oriented... but emotionally fucked up.

Thus they can be brilliant yet be unable to get along with anyone. That's why Adam Lanza was able to operate a gun effortlessly, because he most likely had figured out how to use them quite easily. They are very intelligent.

For most autistic kids, being in a social situation is hell on them. It makes them very uncomfortable. Imagine if you had to watch fat women take a shit, and now you know how autistic kids feel in school.

Years, and years, and years of this bullshit for them, every day, combined with the drugs they are being fed, and finally, divorced from any fatherly contact (whom I am sure he had a rocky relationship with) sent Adam Lanza over the edge.

One day, he simply could noy take it anymore, and took his hate on everything that gave him misery: his parents, and the school system.

Years of being trapped in schools makes autistic children extremely negative and bitter about life. They view each day as tortuous and want nothing more than to get the fuck out of there. The anexity is crushing and that is why they dope these kids with the most powerful mind-rape drugs available, such as "abilify" and "ritalin".

(Personal Anecdote: one of the children I worked with would drool out of the corner of his mouth while his eyes were glazed over after taking abilify.)

The best thing that could ever happen for autistic children would be for them to be removed from schools. They are naturally inclined to a loner type of lifestyle, or else they will be miserable. Make a boy miserable for his entire childhood and of course he'll go violent. I would. You would. Anyone would under that kind of torture.

Of course, when I suggest autistic children aren't suited for schooling of any kind, even on mild terms, to my superiors, they say "But how else will they get socialized," as they all assume "socialization" is an unqualified good regardless the outcome.

The reason violent individuals are produced in America is because of how dysfunction American child-rearing is. From top to bottom - the schools, the parents, the state - all of it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread