rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

Lena Dunham and the HBO series "Girls"

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:25 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:00 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

How does this garbage even make it to T.V.?

She has family connections in New York art and media circles:

"Her father, Carroll Dunham, is a painter of "overtly sexualised pop art", and her mother, Laurie Simmons, is a photographer and designer who creates "disquieting domestic tableaux" with dolls. Dunham's father is Protestant, and according to Dunham, a Mayflower descendant; Dunham's mother is Jewish. She has a younger sister, Grace, who is a model and student at Brown University and who starred in Dunham's first film Tiny Furniture. As children, both Lena and Grace were babysat by photographers Sherri Zuckerman and Catherine McGann."

From Wikipedia.

The fact is, most of the crap we see in entertainment and the media, especially from young talentless shits like Lena Dunham, are the result of networking and nepotism.

Exactly. Even worse, the show is produced by Judd Apatow. He is the perfect example of Hollywood - nepotism at it's "best". All of his movies star the same pieces of entitled shit. His stupid ugly annoying wife Leslie Mann is forced on us on as are his 2 daughters (Knocked Up for example). Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill (superbad), Paul Rudd (always plays a super beta), Steve Carell (always plays a super beta). Judd Apatow created Bridesmaids with fat asses Rebel Wilson and Melissa McCarthy. The best thing we can do is not watch this shit. And do not go see any of Judd Apatows movies, I for one am not giving him any of my hard earned money so he can promote his agenda and force this shit on us. Fuck the mainstream media. Sorry for all of the profanity, I get very passionate about the brainwashing of America.

Messages In This Thread