rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A cool thing to order in a bar

A cool thing to order in a bar

In all the restaurants I've worked in, I've occasionally asked a bartender to make me a bitters and soda. This is kind of a bartender's cure-all for hangovers, headaches, stress, stomach problems, etc. You'll frequently see bartenders make this for themselves.

For some reason, it never occured to me to order this in a bar outside of work until last night. This is a great thing for a player to drink who's cutting back alcohol to stay more in control of his game. It tastes fantastic, looks like you're drinking a cocktail, it's not sweet or sugary like soda, and almost always free (though I'll tip the bartender a few bucks) Not only that but it maintains your buzz if you've been drinking other stuff. Bitters is about 46 proof by volume, and even if your bartender only gives you a few shakes of the stuff, that's almost a full ounce.

At one of the bars I ordered this, the bartender asked me, "You a bartender?" It's a great conversation starter. One of my standard openers is to talk about whatever a girl is drinking and giving her a sip of mine. Most people never drink bitters by themselves and really enjoy the taste.

Anyway, for those you trying to NOT get completely hammered every time you go out, try throwing in the occasional "Bitters and soda". It's a great change of pace.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread