rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Letter to a Cunt

Letter to a Cunt

I posted on here about 3 weeks ago about the living fucking hell of a breakup I went through. If you look up my username you can see the thread on that. Point is since the breakup 3 weeks ago, this bitch has gone back and forth contacting me trying to meet for dinner etc. When I actually tried she acted like a nut hanging up on me on the phone etc. Anyway to cut this short talked with her on the phone Monday night AFTER she had text me twice Sunday night and called me which I ignored. When I do finally talk to her on Monday she acted like a CUNT. I've had my share of bitches treat me bad but this was another level. I played it cool then hung up on her. No contact since Monday night. Well tonight I wrote this email that I'm considering sending her. It's pretty fucking harsh but idgaf at this point. I will NOT tolerate disrespect and this 21yo is delusional. Below is the email. It's a bit long but kind of entertaining. Let me know if it's overboard or just right hehe. Btw she's a solid 7.5, although some dudes would say 8.5 so the email might make her out to be a hog but she's not. I'm basically nitpicking the shit out of her focusing on her insecurities of which she has many. I know what buttons to push with her. It sounds like I had one-itis with her and maybe I did in hindsight but now I could give a fuck I just want to MIND FUCK her for being such a bi-polar cunt.

Blank, I wasn’t going to write this email but after your icy cold attitude on the phone Monday I feel it’s only necessary to address your statements with truth and facts. Feel free to reference it in your journey of life when you look back with regret on your actions of being a cunt and cold. It would behoove you to read the ENTIRE email.
This is a long email so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy : )

You made the statement Monday night on the phone “I was dating way below my standards’. Really? Ok lets break down who YOU really are and then see if in actuality I was the one dating below my standards. I will address your physical, emotional and mental flaws. I’m not sure what you rate yourself on a points scale but unless you’re seriously delusional which you might be, then I would imagine you rate yourself a 7 and a 7.5 WITH makeup. Lets not count ‘modeling’ photos because everyone knows they are airbrushed to hell and with lighting and angles make a person look better than what they are.

Physical

-Starting with your feet: Sweetheart, you’re 21 (you have about 3 more years of ‘high value’) and GENERALLY a 21yo doesn’t have such fucked up feet. I mean shit you really got fucked in this department. Not only did you get wide fat feet but you got bigass BUNIONS and the start of cankles. Yep cankles. From the rear view there’s something wrong with your left ankle I believe or it might be the right not sure but basically it looks like your ankle was broken and then never healed properly. Grab a mirror and check it out you’ll know what I mean.

-Your legs leave a lot to be desired starting unshapely calves or the lack of them and as we travel up we see that you have dimpled skin which is unsual for one of your weight. Granted your overweight but that’s your natural body type and not much can be done. Why starve yourself to keep a standard that’s impossible for you.

-Your ass you more than likely consider it a strength BUT it’s not. You see with a girl of your weight/height it should pop our more and it doesn’t. In fact you got one of those MexiAsses. Kind of flat and wide unfortunately.

-Your pussy is so flawed I don’t know where to start but here’s the biggest flaw: the pussy lip skin. It’s like a quarter pound of beef jerky or roast beef got shoved up your twat and the remaining is sticking out. I think there might be surgery for that but not sure. Point is there’s way too much excess skin around your pussy that looks like a 50yo women’s pussy instead of a 21yo. Hmmm…

-Your belly due to a steady diet of beer and tortillas pooches out causing that dreaded affect. Like a wise man once told me: If she has a gut at 21 can you imagine 41? Well said. Lay off the chips and salsa sista.

-Your tits, which I’m sure you treasure because they give you the most attention. Well the only was I can describe them is 2 bags of potatoes. Ugly and saggy. Saggy tits that almost seem folded over are not cool sweetie no matter how much you want to convince yourself that they are. Your inverted nipples literally seem like they are scared of a tongue caressing them, but that makes sense with your low ass frigid sex drive. Because of your weird problem with wearing a bra your tits have a folded over affect which made me think every time I lifted one up that a hot cheetoh might fall out from underneath.

-Your neck has the beginning stages of Kimora Lee’s problem: it’s like the Michelin Man lines and roll will emerge.

-Your arms are so flabby that if you held them out straight and flapped you’d probably get a little air.

-Darling if you don’t hold your shoulders back you’re going to become the Hunchback of Blank Town. UNATTRACTIVE.

-Your hands are fat and sausage like with how your fingers are. They resemble a construction worker more than a 21yo girl. Oh well. Not a damn thing you can do about that.

-Your face could be considered your strength but when we break it down we see it’s quite average: You have NO eyelashes. Tsk tsk, No wonder you were always jealous of mine. Your scar in the middle of your forehead which is a noticeable FLAW, looks like the little Indian In the Cupboard wacked you with a miniature tomahawk. Your bottom row of teeth are crooked and yellowed. Maybe try flossing and actually brushing them before bed. Your nose (and yes I have a nig nose darling but I’m a man and if I got a nosejob I would essentially be PERFECT) resembles a Jr. Toucan Sam when you smile. The DOUBLE CHIN you have oh lawdy it’s bad. It was getting worse as the relationship went along. Not much you can do about that because of your face shape and what not. Oh well. Your eyes USED to be my favorite part but with some thought I’m glad so glad you never did have my child because one only needs to reference your childhood pics to see how FUCKING UGLY YOU WERE. CROSSEYED AND MONGLOID LIKE. My goodness. At least you got surgery sheesh. How shaaaaaaaaad.

When the door guy at Greystone didn’t want to let you and your friends in that night because you weren’t up to standards that should have been a HUGE red flag to me. I’ve NEVER brought girls and it’s been an issue to a club. Clearly he saw something that I didn’t at the time. I’m sure you girls have NO problem getting into second tier spots like Lure and Supper though so there’s no need to worry, Hollywood has a sliding scale and there’s always a club for average and slightly above average girls.

Well let’s move on to emotional don’t want to go on all night about physical flaws.

-You’re more than likely BI-POLAR Blank. Period. Your behavior coupled with your psycho mom’s genetics prove this to be true. My advice? Get help. It’s not normal for a girl to do a 180 every other day and not only have you done this since we brokeup but you used to do it when we were together. I should have known when you would stare off in the distance and your eyes would get glassy that something wasn’t right. Now I know.

-Your propensity to be all GUNG-HO about something and then drop it cold is clearly an emotional problem. Who the fuck buys a 3 year gym membership, healhy food and then only to not go? I asked you multiple times even offering to train you and what did you do? Stuffed your face with food and resisted. Oh well. That’s why my body looks incredible and yours look likes the Pillsbury doughgirl.

-You had the audacity to CRITICIZE me NO MATTER what I did. When I BUSTED MY ASS AT YOUR BROTHER’S BDAY party you said “You were really reserved etc, why don’t you be more outgoing?” Are you fucking kidding? YOU act exactly like your MOM who you resent and when you are really HONEST with yourself know that IF you don’t change you will wind up just like her: SINGLE, 45, 4 kids with 2 daddies, and unable to get a man. Sad sad sad.

-This ties in with the emotional: YOUR LACK OF SEX DRIVE. I have NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER had such a frigid sexless relationship. That was the fucking argument we had on Nov 12th on the way to meet your Dad. You are stubborn as fuck and apparently think your pussy is gold plated. Delusional as fuck darling, it’s not and you wonder why your exes have ALL dumped or cheated on you? Wakeup call. Despite this I did NOT cheat on you although in hindsight I should have. When we regularly had sex we were fine when we did not that’s when the arguments started. Whatever your excuses are thank GOD IN HEAVEN you did dump me so I can be free to find a gorgeous girl who enjoys sex more than once a week. More than likely you have LSD. Low Sex Drive. Could be the implant too who knows.

Mental

-This is the elephant in the room but darling if you’re so fucking STUPID that you need help in JUNIOR college then good luck in life. I had to WRITE your fucking papers and you have NINE credit hours. You’re not a FULL-TIME student, you’re PART TIME. You’re 21yo and you’ve completed how many semesters? Maybe TWO. Oh Lord Blank you really are fucking retarded. Then again you’re a Mexican so that explains a lot. There’s no wonder other races within the Hispanic community disassociate themselves with Mexicans. It’s clear as day to me now.

-The fact that you are willing to take off your clothes for FREE shows your mental aptitude. Only a girl who deep down feels unwanted by her Father and needs validation by men would be willing to be such a shmuck and ‘model’ for free. It’s sad, it really is.

Now the AMAZING thing is that I was AWARE of ALL of these FLAWS while we were together and I still LOVED you. If that’s not love then I don’t know what is. You have compared me to your exes before, you have continually put me down and tried to insult me Monday night in our phone convo that’s why I broke it down for you. Don’t be so quick to dish it out if you can’t take it.

So in conclusion we see that really I was dating down. All of my friends told me, my Mother told me etc. Another hysterical thing is that after you’ve shed your tears and you’re alone in your room on your bed you’re going to know something: Deep fucking down you WERE happy with me and you were HAPPIER than you had ever been. You can bullshit on the phone and say ‘It was 5 months it was nothing’ etc but you know what? You were fucking happy.

Join the Cock Carousal now to get validation, go start ‘modeling’ again, hit the clubs with your GREAT friends (who btw on the Thursday before the Sunday you broke up with me, you had said you were going to cut them OUT of your life hmmmm), get as many ‘LIKES’ as you can on social media to prove to yourself that you ARE wanted and that you ARE attractive. The typical bullshit ways girls do to make themselves feel better. This email isn’t to get you back, because at this point if you were the LAST girl on earth I wouldn’t give you the time of day, period. So yes Blank, I was Dating down. Not you. You were dating up. Big time. Good luck finding a very attractive , ambitious guy going places in his life (despite having extreme difficulties thrown in his face) who will treat you like a princess. You’ll find beta orbiters who will spend money on you etc because they HAVE to spend money on you, not because they WANTED to. Guys like me don’t settle down and when they do it’s with a DIME. You’re not a dime Blank to no fault of your own but remember, the reason I was with you wasn’t because of your looks/personality it was because I loved you. Now? There is no love. It’s gone. And I’m glad. I deserve better.

Sincerely,

Messages In This Thread