rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calling is Cool Again!

Calling is Cool Again!

Call me crazy. Disagree with me. I know, its sounds stupid but....

Calling is back!!

No one wants to call girls anymore, its all text. Girls don't wanna call guys, because guys never call them. So, no one is calling anyone. Everyone is just texting each other.

In 2010, 2011, and 2012, calling was sort of shunned upon. People thought text was more efficient, less personal, less pressure, etc. It made sense. If you called you were seen as either old, out of it, or lame.

No one wanted to do it. It was taboo. Conversational skills suffered. Conversational confidence suffered. Calling became a scary thing to do! Guys became scared, girls became scared. Calling became a brave act!

Bravery is sexy to a woman!

Calling is new again. Its fresh, exciting, scary. Its way more personal then text. A stronger connection can be made. These young girls don't know what its like to get a call from a man and have that man get her pussy wet from the sound of his voice.

Messages In This Thread