rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sephora Game

Sephora Game

You gotta be extremely ballsy inside a Sephora. It always 99% women in there and they are all looking at the one guy like he is trespassing inside the girls locker room. I don't know why it seems like guys are not welcome in there? Oddly, bitch shields can be high inside Sephoras. Maybe girls feel like they can't shop for makeup with guys around?

There are so many cute girls. Which one do you approach? Thats the first thing. Do you approach the hottest one? The one closest to you? The one who gives you eye contact?

I like to walk in and head towards the mens section. On my way there, I take my time, I scan the room, who is looking at me? Anyone giving any solid eye contact? If I run into a girl by herself, I will open her, even before I get to the mens section.

Once I get to the mens section I pretend to be shopping for something, really I'm just looking for girls to get close to me so
I can open them.

After a few minutes I start to walk up to the cash register with a product. I walk slow and look for targets to open. The product in my hand gives me something to talk about. I pay cash and save the receipt to return the product later.

As I'm walking out I again scan for girls by themselves and girls who give me eye contact.

Of course, whenever you talk to a girl, all the other girls try to listen to your conversation.

Sephora is a great place to practice. If you are weak, you won't last 5 minutes in that store!

Quote: (11-23-2012 03:25 AM)NewGamer Wrote:  

Forever 21

Forever 21 is a great store to gsme in. Look for the ones with a "21Men". That way you can try on different outfits and walk around the store asking girls opinions.

http://www.forever21.com/Store/StoreLocator.aspx?br=f21

Messages In This Thread