rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:44 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Damn, we need a thread for PERSONAL videos like this, where we tape bitches wigging out on us. I had an amazing opportunity the other night, but I didn't think to tape it for the forum.

I was hollering at girls passing by, grabbing several, sitting them on my lap, publicly made out with two. One girl I had talked to for all of a minute or so before grabbing her face with me seated, her standing bent over, and eating face.

Finally, this fat bitch unleashes on me when she sees a cute girl return to me "Did you know this guy is a chauvinistic asshole? He's been molesting girls all night. Bla bla chauvinistic asshole bla bla... Do you [to me] know you're a chauvinistic asshole?" "Yeah." And I hadn't said a word to her before she exploded. She starts wildly gesticulating and getting closer, talking about how tough she is and how she'll protect other girls, and I just laugh at her patronizingly. A part of me wants to escalate it, get her to throw a punch and then shove her over or something, but I didn't want to get expelled from the bar.

Ten minutes later, she's STILL talking about me. I tell her "I give your life meaning. See, now you have something to talk about."

I had a forum member right next to me when it happened, witnessing it. He was astonished too, at this fat bitch's temerity. I've already made the story a joke I tell to girls - "This girl told me I'm a chauvinistic asshole, before even exchanging a word with me. Something about me, I guess"

Interesting. It's extreme cockblocking behavior to motherhen girls she doesn't even know. That could be an opener too, not unlike the old chestnut about seeing the two girls fight outside.

Messages In This Thread