rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

Damn, we need a thread for PERSONAL videos like this, where we tape bitches wigging out on us. I had an amazing opportunity the other night, but I didn't think to tape it for the forum.

I was hollering at girls passing by, grabbing several, sitting them on my lap, publicly made out with two. One girl I had talked to for all of a minute or so before grabbing her face with me seated, her standing bent over, and eating face.

Finally, this fat bitch unleashes on me when she sees a cute girl return to me "Did you know this guy is a chauvinistic asshole? He's been molesting girls all night. Bla bla chauvinistic asshole bla bla... Do you [to me] know you're a chauvinistic asshole?" "Yeah." And I hadn't said a word to her before she exploded. She starts wildly gesticulating and getting closer, talking about how tough she is and how she'll protect other girls, and I just laugh at her patronizingly. A part of me wants to escalate it, get her to throw a punch and then shove her over or something, but I didn't want to get expelled from the bar.

Ten minutes later, she's STILL talking about me. I tell her "I give your life meaning. See, now you have something to talk about."

I had a forum member right next to me when it happened, witnessing it. He was astonished too, at this fat bitch's temerity. I've already made the story a joke I tell to girls - "This girl told me I'm a chauvinistic asshole, before even exchanging a word with me. Something about me, I guess"

Messages In This Thread