rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

Joe Rogan nukes the hamster

This is the greatest feminist smackdown I've ever seen. Joe Rogan is confronted by Lydia Lunch who accused him of misogyny for making jokes about 'dumb women'.

He calls her out on her bullshit arguments by being direct and quite cool. He calls out her weasely style of arguing and delivers a tactical nuke to the hamster.

Consider this a lesson in dealing with bad attitude bitches (of both sexes) at bars. When people try to dominate interactions with passive-aggressive tactics call them out and break down exactly what they're doing and why it's silly.

Choice quotes:

"Don't tell me where to look or how to behave, that's silly."

"You try to tell people where to look. That's not how you communicate with adults. I'm not a dog, and I'm not a kid. You don't talk to people like that ... this is dumb shit."

"You're not going to punch me ... you're an out of shape older woman you're not burning anybody"

"Don't touch me! This is dopey talk, it might work on other people"

"You're insecure and you're used to people paying attention to you ... How about just talking as a human being"

Anyone know of similar videos?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread