rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Drought(2008-???)

The Drought(2008-???)

I haven't had sex in over 4 years...Bush was still in office.The economy was wonderful...Yada yada yada.At this point Im over it.Im reasonably attractive, intelligent and well employed. I need to break this dry spell and Im giving SERIOUS consideration to visiting a hoefessional.Is this a good idea??? The reasons for this drought and others that weren't so long, is my complete and utter INNER BETTA.I know it.I need to change that.I understand that it's gonna be a long and potentially painful process but in the mean time I just wanna do some nasty things to a hot chick.The reason for my sudden urge to do this is because I've lost one high paying job due to ABSOLUTE SEXUAL FRUSTRATION and Im on my way to losing another.I've alienated my self from friends and family because I've become a complete woman hating asshole.I'm trying to be proactive here but Im sorta affraid I might get used to just buying pussy instead of actually going out and gaming women. Is there any of the more experienced members here that have gone thru this??? What in the hell am I supposed to do???

Messages In This Thread