rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stinky Vagina Thread

The Stinky Vagina Thread

I worked most of last night, got loaded, dropped this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17199.html, then called up my latest work in progress.

Vietnamese, 9.2, AMAZING rack, which is unusual for an Asian.

Got the Vietnamese flag, but man...3 minutes in she was cumming like gangbusters and all of a sudden my whole fucking apartment smelled like fish sauce.

For one, this takes her down to at least a 6.2. I plowed through, finished, and showed her the door. Probably should've shown her the shower. I mean, she smelled lovely before we got down to business.

Oh yeah, I checked. My dick doesn't smell like fish sauce during it's business hours (24/7).

Now I know tons of fools who are active on this thread and practice what they preach have been here before...

The real question is: WTF can we do to prevent this/improve the situation?

I had to take a mean shower last night and I actually liked that girl, but man... Vietnamese fish sauce pussy? How cliche. Too much for me, hot and smart or not, there will not be another session.

Has anyone ever successfully cleared this up with class and swiftness?

Messages In This Thread