rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FOR ALL OF MY PLAYERS YOUNG AND OLD. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!1

FOR ALL OF MY PLAYERS YOUNG AND OLD. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok. So hi everyone. It's me Rosca. I'm high as fuck right now so speaking this idea out will be funny, crazy, but try not to be mean about my crazy shit okeh? Wouldn't it be hot if a Russian bitch said that to you? "Man I'm gonna suck your dick okeh?". Way hotter than them dumb fat americans hoes boy I tell you. After this idea, players that are young are gonna be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok so here is the plan guys. Here's the plan. Please don't ban me if I sound so stupid, I just have a really great idea and I'm too high as fuck to say it in a real articulate and intellegent way. Elengant is in intelligence, and whooo after this idea man we're gonna be tapping some elegant pussy all around the college world my niggas!

So we have the RVF forum. Very good forum for the older guys. But with this ideas! Oh! Us players in the generation are gonna be fucking baller.

Plan A: Create a few game blogs, and books towards the younger generation about Game and such.
With this plan, TK and any one who is good at SEO can get these to the tops and then have us all young college players get their fix on the top notch pussy!!!!!!!!

I can write alright, but I'm ass sometimes. TK knows haha. But it gets me money nigga! Haha!!!! Fuck haters!!

So we'd be nice on this right? RIGHT MY NIGGAS! ALRIGHT
FOR THE PLAYERS!

PLan A part 2: So after that we make ONE GAME FORUM. ONE I DONT CARE ANY OTHER FORUM IS A BUNCH OF NAUGHTYNOMAD NIGGAS TRYING TO GET OUR SEAL OF PUSSY. FUCK THEM NIGGAS.
Rules: No bitches get on this forum. If you are a bitch, you gots to go away from this! I needs to read this so I can go to a college where I cans fuck you! Haha!

Rule 2:One day of the year or something smaller join period!
So we can make sure the bitch niggas get kicked out and all the real niggas get accepted in with some muthafuckin love!

BITCH NIGGAS AND BITCH BITCHES BEWARE, YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH COLLEGEPLAY. OR BANG WHATEVER IDEA WE SHOULD THINK OF FOR THE FUCKING NAME. WHO CARES ONTO THE FUCKING POINT.

We do this guys, and our generation will be revived. We will be safe, we will become great! We will become ALPHA!!!!!!! OR SIGMA!!!!!!!!!! NOT BETA OR OMEGA OR ANY OTHER FUCKING DUMBASS GREEK LETTERS US MANOSPHERE NIGGAS THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am high as fuck, but please understand that this idea coming from my mind is going to make game and life easier for the niggas who want to get some bum bum hot bitches to suck their dicks after the class!

I will make another post on this, but click below to see a dog that college players can walk around with and say "OOH HEY BITCH IM A DOG IM GONNA LICK YOU SO YOU CAN LICK MY MAN'S TK, HOUSTON, SOURCE, PRODEGY, ALL OF US YOUNG NIGGAS BALLS TOO. HERE IT IS BITCHES.

DRUMROLL PLEASE.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN2Smc2e2rV0D3DdzXacj...D-mbWkbHmQ]

A POMERANIAN!? NIGGA YOU GAY AS FUCK. HAHA BETA ASS NIGGA!

No but for real guys a Pomeranian is small and cute and bitches will love itz!!

But for the older players go get the. drum roll please.

Hold on news reporting! I must put this onto the next post! This is too long! MAYDAY MAYDAY OH SHIT NIGGAS. ITS A OVERLOAD! LIKE I WANNA DO ON BITCHES!!!!!![/b]

Nope.

Messages In This Thread