rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roissy's BOTM Candidate #1 of June 2009 gets married

Roissy's BOTM Candidate #1 of June 2009 gets married

I was looking through some blogs and somehow Roissy got brought up. I clicked on some links and was brought to his 2009 BOTM candidate #1.

Apparently, Jodi Gordon cheated heir billionaire Ryan Stokes with a biker criminal doing cocaine and fucking all night long:

Quote:Quote:

Police found her in the unit of a suspected Rebel bikie member, said to be allegedly suffering from the effects of illegal drugs.

Now, this was back in 2009. Out of curiosity, I decided to check up on Ryan Stokes and see how he was doing...

The article is just fresh off the press, as of Oct. 22. Apparently Ryan Stokes married the cheating slut, with a very, very lavish wedding.

[Image: Braith729-620x349.jpg]

Marrying a woman who cheated on you, most likely more than once, and spending 50K on her wedding dress?

I couldn't believe it, I mean WOW that's pathetic.

Also:

[Image: 880905-jodi-gordon.jpg]

Ryan with his girl back when the scandal occurred. He's 27 and she's 24.

[Image: jodi-and-braith-300x0.jpg]

Ryan with his girl, now. He's 30 and she's 27. Amazing that he actually looks younger while she looks older.

Anyhow - when billionaires are being snatched up by cheating whores, can we realistically say there is any hope for America?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread