rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hitting a Woman

Hitting a Woman

First of all, let me say, I would never hit a woman with a fist unless she was trying to kill me or something. But, I've started this thread because Roissy recently wrote a blog post and said something along the line of women LIKE to be hit... I don't know about that, but my limited experience in this tells me that he may be onto something.
Once when I was with my ex and she was being crabby and irritable toward me, I got angry and threw her across my lap and spanked her. She got REALLY mad after that and yelled at me for a couple seconds and then I hugged her and said I was sorry and then we had a great day together. She behaved a lot better after that. I don't know if it was the spanking or the hugging afterward or what, but there there might be something to the fact that women crave your dominance. Not in a hurtful way, but a playful spank if she's being crabby might be appropriate.

Messages In This Thread