rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea

South Korea

The second night in Seoul, we decided to go to Hongdae.
* We stopped at Itaewan for a quick minute to grab drinks and pick up a friend..but headed straight to Hongdae afterwards.

Lots of college kids in this area. I like it a lot more than Iteawan. The feeling is just more young and exciting I guess.
Plus It didn't seem to be as filled with random foreigners.

There were only two clubs I went to here.

NB1 and NB2

NB1 is a small bar-club
The music is a little older and it has more of a chill vibe.

NB2 is the new place, which is multi-floored much bigger and much better music.

I was told that the new place and the old place compete... but the new place clearly wins.
There was a mile long line for NB2 and almost no line for NB1
What we found out is... The same cover/wrist band for NB1 could be used for NB2...Along with the drink tickets.

We stayed in NB2 for a while and had a couple cheaper drinks and then walked across the street to NB2 and bypassed the line.
Things got interesting, When A bottle was bought.
Apparently I blacked out..Put a girls number in my phone and went back to her place.
Smashed..Left and tried to find my friends at the club, never found them.
When I came out of my black out, I was eating Kebab talking to a South African girl.

I had no idea what happened until the next day, when I got a text from the girl saying how much of an asshole I was.
She filled me in on my black out details..
I could barely remember getting her number/kakao.

**I had also been chatting with a big tit British girl that was back in Daegu.
She had been sending me some seductive snap chats to come by her place when I got back.
So Sunday.. I got off the train in Daegu.. Hoped in my car an drove to her place.
A nice refreshing pair of titties is just what I needed after getting laid and not even remembering it.

[Image: 3dHRCmal.jpg]

Old Korean ladies be on the train like.
[Image: vbZ6sFwl.jpg]

I actually saw a couple Korean girls with great asses while in Seoul.
Along with running into a chick that had a fake ass.
Korean surgery is great.. they can make a lot of things look real, but they cant make asses right.
In conclusion..Korean girl still be like...
[Image: sdZh0V6l.jpg]

Koreans still park like
[Image: cUcsSlkl.jpg]

Taxi Drivers still don't give fuck
[Image: 8MLls3pl.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread