rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NJ Court: Woman Can't Sue Nets CEO After Abortion

NJ Court: Woman Can't Sue Nets CEO After Abortion

Quote: (10-14-2012 12:05 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2012 11:22 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I think she just wanted to stay in the relationship. She believed Yormark that he'd bail if she had the baby, and would stay if she didn't. I actually feel bad for her - she got an abortion and probably got lied to, and nothing to show for it. She wasn't aware that 1) she held the cards and 2) verbal agreements 'aren't worth the paper they're written on.' Besides, even if he did agree in writing to staying, how long would he be required to stay?

No doubt. She wanted HIM. But it should have dawned on her that when he asked her to have an abortion, it spoke volumes about what part she played in his life. And when she accepted the deal to have the abortion in exchange for a vacation, it was further confirmation to him that he needed to dump her. What kind of woman does that?

The vacation was probably just a cherry on top. "Baby, I promise I'll stay with you if you don't have the baby. I'll even take you on vacation, I promise."

I understand where people are coming from. Girls are always trying to hustle you, to the point that you celebrate it when a guy hustles a girl. It's not clear if she was a hustler or not. You lose your humanity when you see *every* woman as automatically a hustler, and thereby justify screwing them over in any way possible.

If she was indeed a hustler, then I'm mostly in agreement with the people here. I suspect she isn't, because then she wouldn't have given up so easily without a written contract.

Like the judges said though, an agreement to "stay together" is unenforceable and vague.

Messages In This Thread