rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: woman walks out on the date

Date Lab: woman walks out on the date

Quote: (10-13-2012 05:17 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

While on the one hand she is a bitch, look at him. He looks sickly, pale, and with that beer belly, plus shrugging his shoulders which suggests he has loss quite a bit of muscle mass in his traps.

I am only four years away from his age and I don't -- and won't -- ever look like that.

But before I head down to my home gym to lift heavy, I will say this about her...or rather let her say this about herself.

Quote:Quote:

[I’d rate the date] 1 [out of 5]. Secretly you hope for Prince Charming,

On my 40-something thread, posters from time to time say that women in that age range are full of delusional bat-shit crazy entitlement syndrome.

Well, this just in -- age don't matter. Whether they are 18 or 80, the hamster gets lots and lots of exercise over the lifetime.

Gents, the hamster has marathon endurance. They will be wrinkled and moving with a walker, and they will still want Prince Charming.

Fair enough, but I bet he's closer to typical for men of that age in this country. She admitted this was her first blind date, yet she had outsized expectations. And it really doesn't excuse her behavior, ditching on the date the way she did. He may not have been her physical ideal, but in all the date labs, the chicks maintained a level of politeness and attempted to enjoy the company of the other person. You're right though - I'm 49, and I've noticed that the hamster NEVER tires. I see the same behavior in women in my age range as I saw in them when I was younger.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread