rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

OK so I've done over 100 day game/street game approaches and managed to get 6 numbers and 1 date only, and this is crap! Today I approached 10 sets,3-4 solo chicks and got turned down by them all.
I'm average looking, kinda short at 5'7, not very muscular, and got some zits on my face, I also wear glasses. I have noticed that most of the numbers I got are from hipster chicks, but I don't really prefer them, I prefer the 8s and 9s that are not hipsters. British chicks give me a lot of attitude, sometimes they walk away without answering. I engage both static and dynamic targets, and never do the confrontational approach, I also engage targets going the other way by either asking for directions or "What's up". I have noticed asking for directions stop them every time, but transitioning from that is not easy especially when they say "Sorry I don't know". Examples of how my conversation went today with 2 chicks:

Me: Hey how are ya?
Her: I am fine. You
Me : I am alright
Me: So what are you doing on Halloween?
Her: Going to the beach in brighton.
Me: That's really nice, but the weather is gonna disappoint you
Her: It might be sunny you never know
Me:But it's still gonna be cold
Her: Maybe
Me: So are you Brazilian?
Her: Yes
Me: Ola Linda let's meet up sometime
Her: I'm sorry I have to go and runs away

(This was a dynamic set, she had a friend I did not engage)

Convo 2
Me: That's one big ass pizza slice you got there, so are you gonna eat it or just stare at it?
Her: Hey I don't speak english
Me: Sure you do, you are speaking it now
Her: LIttle bit, I'm italian
Me: You can definitely speak it
Her: Little bit
Me: Look behind, it's the American Pie Adam Sandler lookalike dude (She looks)
Me: Let's go over there (BFI) and I will show ya
Her: I don't know him
Me: I'm sure you've watched American Pie
Her: Yes
Me: You're cute by the way
Her: Thank You
Me: So let's meet up
Her: No, I can't
Me: C'mon, you know you want to meet me, your eyes are saying it
Her: No, thank you
Me: Alright then eat that big ass pizza and have fun

Don't tell me it's just the language barrier,because when I engage British women this is how it goes:

Me: Hey how ya doin
Her: Avoids...
Me: hey I asked you a question
Her: What
Me: How are ya
Her: Good (Walks off) or says leave me alone

Now honestly people how can I break through those shields?

I also tried going indirect even though it's not my style by asking them about David Blaine. Usually indirect often makes you think that you only want to be friends, and as a result they friend zone you.

Messages In This Thread