rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Trip Report

San Francisco Trip Report

Agree with you IKE, Inhospitable Yes, But I am 100 % sure that was the only play I had to convert into a Lay, Reason I say this is my starting mistake about three years ago was just being too Nice, I am still a nice person to Friends , Family and everyone else but girls on the hook get a slightly different treatment.......and there are good two occasions I can tell you where a non-bang was converted into a bang when I told the girl to just leave. here are some of my experiences in this regard

1. I am with a Colombiana in FL and after about 2 hrs of LMR, Shit tests and Freeze outs, she wasn't giving it up, I had an early flight at 06:30, I got up and started packing, folding my shirts etc and told her she can leave if she wants to I am going to sleep for a few hours before my flight and she turns around and says, come lay down with me, why are you uninterested, after taking care of my stuff, I laid down turned the lights and TV off and was truly tring to sleep when she hugs me and says " Do you have Condom" [Image: smile.gif]

Lesson Learnt: I meant it when I told her to leave, it wasn't a trick to try to change her mind. I had lost interest in her for real and not just pretending to act aloof. I meant it when I told her I am going to sleep ....Girl can sniff when it is real ..... and that is what turned her on.

2. 2nd time this other girl was in an Isolation spot with me and wasn't giving it up, we had a long ass date planned and towards the middle of the date she started the shit tests again like the very first encounter and I literally got pissed, got out of the bed, put my clothes back on, shoes on and called a friend to come pick me up, she got up and said but we have to finish the movie, came lie down with me, she came to the end of the bed and grabbed my hand to pull me in bed, I told her there is only one way i will ever do that is if you pull my pants down and suck my dick. she went back tobed and I started making a pot of coffee while waiting for my friend.

She gets out of the bed , comes and undresses me and starts sucking my dick, before moving to bed she asks me call my friend and tell him not to come, I make a fake phone call, get in bed , pound the pussy, get in shower, dress and leave as my friend was ouside waiting fro me. [Image: evil.gif]

3. On the contrary One girl got hooked because of my " James Dean " Vibe I was giving her and being a Non-Conformist but that was all an act and I started getting comfortable with the girl and my real beta self started coming out, I actually started liking the girl and started doing beta stuff like holding hands, getting her flowers just beacuse i wanted to and guess what her attraction for me disappeared...... and I lost her.

e-mech says it rightly if you are not naturally a Dickhead, It's a constant effort and difficult to be one .....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread