rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Most Promiscuous Cities in America?

The Most Promiscuous Cities in America?

What was said about CT I agree with for the most part. The guys don't approach which makes it a skilled players paradise. I lived in between Hartford and NYC for 25 years. If I had to choose for the ONS it would be Hartford but it's not the best of CT.

I shredded in the Valley..Naugatauk, Seymor, Waterbury, Torrington(100%)

Killled it in Bridgeport, Stratford, Milford and honorable ONS city of West Haven(Waste Haven)

Best quality Greenwich, New caanan, Westport, Fairfield, Darien and Norwalk is so-so but more traffic. Lot's of nanny bangs.

The new guy in town syndrome is in full effect there because the people don't leave. If you know how to float around the state you should have no problems pulling 7 nights a week. Logistics are tricky because housing is expensive so some girls wont live in a bang situation. I was getting car bangs over 75% of the time from the bars. The approach is a little tricky in groups but the sluts will make sure you know they're available.

New Jork...I tend to fight there and get hated on. Also fucked up shit happens too much. It was strictly after hours for me.

Messages In This Thread