rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

What do you do when a girl flakes or cxl on you at the last momment?

Do you....

A) say nothen.......and fade in to the night...like a gentlemen...never to be seen again....

B) call her out on her B.S. and tell her so...and feel like a champ and realize you are the man...once again....

C) agree to a reschedule another date, which is a bitch move

D) play the stupid bing texting game, two weeks from now, where you degrade your value in order to get laid...even though it works.

E) blame it on the rain and charge it to the game

The scenario:

So I met this hot chick who is like a 8 or 8.5 while she was running at the gym...we hit it off and she laugh alot....good sign...had alot of escalation and physical foreplay....good sign right....got the number with ease and she agree to a friday meet...good sign....some how deep inside...I just know she is going to flake....

So I went ahead and cxl all my friday events...just to hang out with her. I cxl a date with another girl and with my friends...so now I am investing.

I make sure I use roosh text the day before to prevent the flake. She responded we are still on for friday....I still feel the flake is coming. Veterans can sense it. But she is hot and I went ahead and looked forward to the date.

On the day of the date I also text at 1 pm to prevent any flaking....she responded with enthusiasm.....I still sense this bitch is going to clown me....veterans know this.

8pm rolls around she sends this, keep in mind the date starts at 8 pm:

Hey, I gotta go pick up my little brother, another night, we can reschudle?

I personally went with B....for the first time I felt like a new man again...the girl was a solid 8.5 really hot brunette with a really nice ass and she was only 21....I told her she was a liar and thank her for cxling the date at 8pm....the date was suppose to start at 8 pm....she quickly responded and defended her situation....I than went with a no reply....I feel awesome....I will not be clown or punk, no matter how hot the girl is....I earn my balls today.

I truely feel good about myself.

Had I said no then...I would of felt like a little bitch....knowing that I would have to text her again and try to meetup...even if we did it would of suck...in the past I went with reschudle, ...and it is very demoralizing....girls have to much power....I felt awesome calling her out...who gives a fuck what she thinks....I least have my self respect.

Messages In This Thread