rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

Teen Pizza Boy Confesses to Rape: "I Was Horny"

Disgusting. I wonder what the media will make of this though?

the comments are fucking terrible. "we need more gun laws so victims can protect themselves" yeah when a guy is on top of you fucking the shit out of you you are really in the position to grab your gun from anywhere but maybe behind your pillow, but why would he leave a hand free?

"Plus, who would admit that "I WAS HORNY..THAT'S WHY I DID IT.?" Something is just off here."
-- how can that be off. The guy already knows hes fucked, but since it goes against the conventional wisdom of why people rape hes not telling the truth?

"It is an unfortunate fact of life in multiple dwelling unit buildings that frequently delivery people, contractor personnel, and others, are given access. It is surprising that we hear about as few crimes as we do. "
Read: women need to be protected from all of the men (ie. rapists) that enter buildings on the daily.

Messages In This Thread