rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most alpha marriage proposal video I've seen

The most alpha marriage proposal video I've seen

After seeing a flood of videos over the past year or two of pathetic betas going to outlandish lengths with elaborate public dance numbers to propose to their hambeast/dyke looking girlfriends, this was a refreshing change of pace.

Guy takes his total dime piece girl up in his private plane, fakes like there's an emergency and has her read off the emergency checklist card, which he has cleverly re-written to include his marriage proposal.

No goofy dancing. No public spectacle. No putting the woman on a ridiculous pedestal. Just a player one-on-one with his girl in his natural high status domain, throwing her emotions for a loop with a smirk on his face.

Girl: "So there was no emergency???"
Guy: *Laughs* "Nah, I whipped up that checklist last night."
Girl: *Squealing and laughing uncontrollably with delight* "Well you GOT me!"
Guy: *smirks*

Game. Fucking. Recognized.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread