rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling the mortality...make sure very fuck is like your last..

Feeling the mortality...make sure very fuck is like your last..

So, just finished my workout -- did shoulders and arms (40 lbs dumbells on the shoulder presses, curls with 45s, among others) then hopped on the treadmill and did 15 minutes of HIIT.

Just a few minutes after I stepped off the treadmill, I got a call from a relative. One of my other relatives, a 66 year old woman, passed away from ovarian cancer this afternoon. Funeral next week.

66. I am 60. Needless to say, this sucks.

So all you guys out there, you will become me. It's just time. I am doing everything I can to stave it off -- exercise like a maniac, eat clean, devour the supplements, keep the drinking to manageable levels.

But this one hit me.

So my advice to you -- make sure you treat every fuck like it's your last one. Even if you don't like her all that much, pound her until she is a quivering mush of orgasmic flesh. And when you bust your nut, say to yourself "This is what it means to be alive." Every time. Whether you're 20 or 50.

Because it all comes to its close.

Messages In This Thread