rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secret RVF members

Secret RVF members

Have you ever met anyone who you think secretly is a member of this forum or the manosphere?

So far, I've met two people:
#1: I was at a rave in the woods of Zürich, extremely high. Met this guy called Herrmann, who was a german who spent a lot of time in Züri. The guy was maybe 42, ripped as fuck, bald and sporting a goatee. Also, despite the intimidating appearance, the guy was extremely gentle and cool.

We first met during the start of the rave, and a few hours later, we met again. He told me he had been away in a secluded part of the forest where he was fucking a girl. He told her: "I wanna suck your pussy", but since she was high and sweating, she said it wouldn't be a good idea, as she was afraid she'd be smelling bad. So he said: "Well, you know what isn't smelling bad? My dick!". She sucked him off, he came back to the party, did some MDMA with me and afterwards took another girl home.

#2: A businessman from Osijek, Croatia. He ran a couple of business' and a bar, and lived on the top floor of the bar's building. One night we got to talking at 4am in front of the bar, and I told him he looked like a ladiesman, someone very wise, and asked him to teach me whatever he could. After a slow start, he soon started using some manosphere terms and ridicularized guys who bought girls drinks.

Herrmann was certainly a natural player, but the businessman I'm quite sure is lurking somewhere around here.

Are you there, G___?

Messages In This Thread