rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Game - Revamped

Text Game - Revamped

The past month I've been experimenting with a new kind of text game with much better results than normal.

First Date Picture Messaging
I'll number close a chick, and instead of a usual introductory
"Hey its, xxx, how are you?", I'll send a picture message.
Depending on the interaction, something we discussed in our conversation, i'll tune the picture message to that. For example: I'll meet a chick out and drop bait about a cool place with "amazing" wine and view that I'd take her to.
Two days later I'll send her a picture message of that restaurant/wine bar, the view, and a bottle of wine.
Caveat: If you really want to get clever/fancy, you even write on a napkin near the bottle of wine the time and day of your potential date. Inside jokes you establish during rapport work just as well also.

***The best part about this is you can send this to multiple girls at the same time! It doesn't even need to be individualized! Just send out a blanket of these and see who bites. Most of the time it will be 80% reply rate.

Second Date/Restart Picture Messaging
This is for girls you've already ran Tut's First Date Bang Recipe on with success or not, girls that are tougher to bang, or possible restarts. These girls would be comfortable coming to your place, as you've already spet some time with them outside your initial meeting.
I've sent these girls just views from my balcony at night/day, a bottle of patron (expensive bottles ie: grey goose/patron/wine whatever work best, they can even be empty!) with a sticky note saying "Care to join?" with great success.
Make sure you keep the messages on the note curt and concise .
Responses: "Ummm.. Yes please!!!"
"Amazingggg what timee?"
"OMG serious points for creativity! But I can't tonight, are you free tomorrow?"
"Seriously? I'm game"

Other good Restart Pictures for Flakes:
Skylines/Pictures of your pool on a sunny day/hotel bars:
Basically any place that DHVs, looks classy, that you could potentially meet her at.

Most of all. Have fun with it, be creative. No other guy is doing this, and trust me girls vaginas tingle just as much as you get a boner when you see that you a have a pic message from a hot chick.
Plus, its something they can tangibly show their friends.
Girl 1: likeee, what are we doing tonight?
Girl 2: Omg, I think im meeting this this guy for xxxx at xxxx the overlooking xxxxx.
Girl 2: He sent me this pic:
Girl 1: OMG, look he even wrote you a note in it! So cute, this guys so different. How come I never meet guys like this... [Image: sad.gif]

I'm still calibrating some of the finer points but for the most part this has been working splendidly. This might be what some serious playboys are doing. Sending pics of their yachts/ tickets to St. Tropez etc. Obviously you don't have to be on this level, but trust me it will still work.

NOTE: Try sending a message in another language "by mistake" in the middle of a text conversation with a prospect. I've done this inadvertently in portuguese while I was texting a flaky american girl and a Brazilian at the same time with great results.

Messages In This Thread