rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC government is advertising transgender lifestyle

DC government is advertising transgender lifestyle

I can't really wrap my head around the agenda.

I'm of a liberal background, and I can see taking a view that this is about helping the general society to be friendly and accommodating. A push in a direction of feeling civic.

But Roosh put his finger on it with " Maybe something telling girls not to make false rape claims, lie about sexual harassment in the workplace, not to try to start fights with men in clubs, etc. "

Even if we are generous and assume the agenda is about being socially inclusive, the glaring lack of message to be inclusive of normal male concerns shows that there is in fact an underlying agenda here.

I'm not sure what it is yet. Something about "let me have value despite the fact that I'm sexually unappealing to you". A common fatty feminist message.

Which is a silly message really. Men will always value a womens sexual worth - that's not going to go away.

Or is it? Do men accept the fat more due to such billboards?

Messages In This Thread