rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Communicating with the less intelligent

Communicating with the less intelligent

Quote: (09-16-2012 04:08 AM)Joseph_Dantes Wrote:  

If you don't know what the OP is talking about, it means you're within 1-2 SD of the mean IQ. At gaps greater than 2 SD communication becomes difficult. Fact.

I've read similar things elsewhere but this is a useful and original take. Vox at alphagame.blogspot.com says the same thing.

This sort of post always gets shouted down by equalitarians and dummies - not identical groups.

Sometimes intelligence comes with social facility, other times it inhibits it. "I'm smart and I have no problem" is not a valid rebuttal.

I've heard similar ideas before, and it fits my experience.
Think of these IQs: 75, 100, 125, 150. A person with an IQ around each level will find it difficult to relate to someone a level up or a level down.

The 75 IQ person is the typical Youtube commenter or George W. Bush-supporting "nuke them Ay-Rabs" type, the 100 is the average wage-slave who doesn't question the basic conventions of society, the 125 has a lively, curious mind, and the 150 is a genius.

The genius has a hard time connecting with the average person, but the merely bright person could go either way in developing social skills.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread