rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What it's like to date a real model

What it's like to date a real model

Oh, I am sure. A lot of women feel that way but for whatever reason these tall girls wanted me and models are accustom to getting what and who they want. One of my biggest advantage with models is not that I have access or that I am a photographer. It's that I really don't give a shit about them. I actually sort of don't like models. (I resent all the preferential treatment they get just because of their looks.) I prefer shooting regulars girls for fun than a pro model. And this real disinterest makes me interesting to them because 99% of the men they meet are the opposite. Usually the more beautiful they are the worse or more disinterested I treat them.

Now, IF they are nice and cool like my ex-gf was then I treat them like I would anyone else. But if I sense they have an attitude or they are too caught up on themselves then I lose interest.

Messages In This Thread