rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

Girls have the stupidest ideas about meeting people

I went on a date with a girl who ordered JUICE for her drink ("I don't drink on weekdays"). I knew I wasn't getting anything but I stuck around a bit. We got to talking about love, soul mates, and what not, and this is what she said about how men and women meet:

"It really just happens. You're there and randomly your soul mate enters the picture and this person is right for you. There's nothing you have to do to make it happen."

Me: "I have social anxiety and I refuse to leave the house. I play video games all day and order pizza. I gain 500 pounds in two years and can't even bathe myself. I will find love?"

Her: "Well it will be natural. Maybe the pizza delivery person is a woman."

Lord. When you're a woman, it's so easy to believe that things just happen when there are men making shit happen. I met her during the day and I'm sure she told her friends "I randomly met this guy" when I approached her with lessons learned from a billion previous approaches.

I feel like women will never get it because they don't know what it takes for real connections to begin. They think the result of our strenuous labor is "natural."

Messages In This Thread