rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SORRY!

SORRY!

Quote: (09-09-2012 03:18 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Mmm, I'd say any attractive young girl is. Though a hot white girl might get more white knights.

Yes and no. Attractive girls enjoy privileges across the board, but white girls occupy a special place in our collective consciousness. If you look at "Missing White-Girl Syndrome," conviction rates (or lack thereof), and a variety of other social phenomena, you realize that white girls are the most protected, enabled, and privileged group in American society. They, quite literally, get away with murder. This is both a historical and current reality.

I really don't mean to make this a race thread, so I'll stop there. It was just another of 100s of examples I have saved on my computer, or in my brain, of this kind of shit happening and I couldn't resist making the obvious comment. The rare exceptions, I'm afraid, merely prove the rule.

Quote:Quote:

I know what you're all thinking, 'Bitch is CRAZY...and man, would she be a great fuck.'

Of course! I would--and have, in a certain respect--banged this girl.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread