rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stay away from a tank blast

Stay away from a tank blast

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:29 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Its because these guys have never been to combat. Nor will they ever.

No, it's because those dudes volunteered to fight and, thus, cannot be surprised if they get themselves killed. Moreover, I do not know them, never met them. They are not my family. They are not even part of my ethnic group.

If I am gonna cry my eyes out, why not cry for the 3000+ people that die in car accidents every day, or the 5000+ that die each day of preventable water disease? What about the children that die of cancer? What about the old people rotting away in retirement homes? Death and suffering are everywhere.

Lastly, the only reason there's still war in Syria is because the West is supporting the rebels in order to expand the "international community" (aka: American Empire). Empire is as old as History, but I sure as hell am not gonna get misty-eyed because a few useful idiots got blown to pieces...

PS: I have over 5 war veterans in my family. All grunts. Don't pull the "you don't know what combat is" card, please. I heard their stories first-hand.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Messages In This Thread