rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norwegian Gender Paradox Exposed - Complete Budget Cut for Genderstudies

Norwegian Gender Paradox Exposed - Complete Budget Cut for Genderstudies

I usually just lurk but I cant help from commenting on this.. I've seen the entire show as well when it came out. I don't think anything in it will be news to us. But the funny bit is how Norwegian academics all deny that women != men. And that they are not interested in any differences, if they might be there. Cause it's politically wrong. Sweden is the most leftist country in the world, Norway probably close second.

I grew up in Norway and know this guy's backstory. Guy is famous for being a comedian (slapstick/surreal comedy). Apparently he got divorced right before he made this (2007 divorce, show came out in 2010, so probably started thinking about it 2008). Assume he got somewhat divorce raped since wife isn't famous/high salary. He then started to go out on town being seen with younger (20ies) girls. I assume he has a harem. Started lifting (he is not a big guy in this documentary at all, but used to be like 130lbs weakling). Then this came out. Guy basically took the red pill in his 40ies. And made this show to convert other men. This show is roissy light (deals a lot with genetic determinism).

Full:

http://genusnytt.wordpress.com/2011/12/0...usmyterna/

It's not staged. All the Norwegian academics got pissed at him afterwards, Borat style. Funniest excuse "we didn't know you were going to show these clips to other scientists" - while being interviewed in a professional context, in their own offices. Funny people.

Edit: The title of the show in Norwegian is "brainwash" - that's pretty bold.. and it fits. Apparently the blog the OP cites says that NIKK, a Nordic gender study research program centered at the Univ. Oslo (so most funding from Norway), no longer gets their usual 10M USD a year funding BECAUSE OF THIS TV SHOW. I did some checks, and haven't found anything wrong with what the blog states (NIKK did indeed get closed in 2011).

So this poses the question: Imagine if more men with fame, credibility and the means to publicly do so, dare to raise their voice and appeal to logic in the face of the West's cultural Marxism? This guy did it, and came out stronger for it.

Messages In This Thread