rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The worst pickup line that works every single time

The worst pickup line that works every single time

well, i don't even go that cocky/funny/witty road when i get objection. i say "it's ok/it's fine/well ok girl in that case i guess nothing can happen between us/ok so can you be good friend and keep a secret then?" and i talk/flirt/lead more like i never got that BF line. also notice that my response makes no sense at all cause i say i give up but keep moving forward at the same time. but to her it makes perfect sense. it's same situation like before sex when she goes "we can't do that" and you go "yes i know we really shouldn't" but you still move forward.

what happens here? i deal with her logical side by saying safe logical thing that doesn't alarm her and at the same time i spike her emotions cause we're still talking and flirting. the basic rule is to give her excuses to talk to you to handle her logical objections in a not confrontational way BUT keep talking/flirting to the point of serious NO.

it's just covering the exits. it should be quite obvious what to do in most objection situations. i mean you pretty much know what objection you can get anytime. let's say street game she's walking by.. she can say that she's in a hurry, that she's meeting with her BF, that she's meeting with her friends in a minute, that she's weirded out, etc. the skill is to address that, cover that exit right away or even before she does.

so you can go in and state teh most obvious things immediately "hey hey excuse me one moment one moment hi it's ok i don't want your change your money is safe hey hi : ) you walking really fast who are you? yeah know it's kind of out of the blue but..."

or you can deal with objection as they appear:

- she says that she's in a hurry (hey hey just 2 minutes/10 seconds/1 minute/whatever, real quick one thing real quick)
- she says she's meeting with her friends in a minute ("ok we got 1 minute let's go there they won't see us and you will be in such great mood later")
- she says she's meeting with her BF ("well ok girl in that case i guess nothing can happen between us" and keep going)
- she's weirded out ("yeah i know this is random it feel so weird to me too it's just you're so ____" but you are cool and relaxed so it's just excuse)
- she's stiff the whole time ("are you feeling bit stressed? it's ok i understand that" and you step back a bit to make her comfortable)

Messages In This Thread