rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Indian guy gets used, then knocks off girl

Beta Indian guy gets used, then knocks off girl

Quote: (08-29-2012 11:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Beta or not, women need to know that this move is dangerous. I'm not condoning his actions in the least, but when a guy pulls the kind of stunt she pulled, he has police hunting for him.
There is a double standard there, so I fundamentally agree with you, but to be honest, I've given up on the double standard argument. They're just a fact of life, and that's not changing anytime soon.

And you're also correct that this girl pulled a dangerous move. A guy drops a lot of cash on you, and you blow him off as "just friends" and publicly proclaim to random strangers that not only is he not fucking you, but he will never fuck you. And to rub salt in the wound, you make it known that you're fucking someone else, and fully intend to fuck other guys. And to do that while beta boy is present is fucking cold, cruel, and setting yourself up to die from multiple stab wounds in a seedy motel room.

This girl was a stripper. She knew how the game worked. I'm not saying what he did was right. All I'm saying is that what she did was stupid.

FWIW, this issue isn't racial or cultural from the guy's perspective. Plenty of Indian guys get humiliated like this every day and they run off with their tails tucked between their legs. And when it happens to "emasculated American guys" they go George Sodini on a bitch. It should be chalked up to the volatile nature of the extreme beta state of mind.

Messages In This Thread