rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Indian guy gets used, then knocks off girl

Beta Indian guy gets used, then knocks off girl

Quote: (08-29-2012 11:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Beta or not, women need to know that this move is dangerous. I'm not condoning his actions in the least, but when a guy pulls the kind of stunt she pulled, he has police hunting for him.

Quote:Quote:

"She didn't consider the relationship dating," Caputo said. "She said, 'he likes to buy me things,' and showed us this jewelry, a gold necklace and two bracelets. She said right in front of him, 'I'm not having sex with him, I've got a boyfriend.' " Caputo said that it didn't seem as if Mehlman was being mean, that she was matter-of-fact about it.

I was going to quote the same exact passage. I don't have much sympathy for the girl, because she was deliberately playing him. Like J R said, a little game wisdom could've easily saved both their lives.

That said, sexual liberation vastly increases the opportunities for fits of sexual envy, and the occasional murders that ensue. A good deal of the murders of women are related to sex, in one way or another. This was a plot element in Houellebecq's Whatever. Also, like Kamaki and others have suggested, the likelihood of a violent response differs among groups and cultures.

Messages In This Thread